Fairs - Call for Exhibitors
Landmark Gallery exhibitors: find art gallery application packs.
Fair Exhibitor Application Packs (downloads)
Download the desired application pack (click on the appropriate link(s)). Open the document and follow the instructions to apply.
- Contemporary Textiles Fair 2017
Friday 17–Sunday 19 March 2017
- Exhibitor Application Pack – Contemporary Textiles Fair 2017 (PDF, 129 kB)
- Exhibitor Application Pack – Contemporary Textiles Fair 2017 (Word doc, 147 kB)
- Stands' Details – Contemporary Textiles Fair 2017 (PDF, 789 kB)
- Landmark Art Fairs 2017 (described, plus exhibitors' perspectives from autumn 2016's fair – Timothy Stone's short video):
Spring: Friday 19–Sunday 21 May 2017
Autumn: Friday 13–Sunday 15 October 2017
The stands for the 2017 art fairs are taken… but there are cancellations from time to time. If you would like to be considered when a cancellation occurs, please use the "Register your interest…" email link, below. You stand the most chance of exhibiting this year if you're interested in the Spring Art fair.
Register your interest in exhibiting
- by attaching an image of your work, and
- by filling in the details requested in the email (a contact phone number; the art fair that you are interested in exhibiting at).
The fair's curator, Ben Kidger, will then contact you.
Exhibitor Application Pack documents for the 2018 Art Fairs are not yet available. However, they are likely to be very similar to those below:
- Exhibitor Application Form – Landmark Art Fairs 2017 (Word doc, 125 kB)
- Stands' Details – Landmark Art Fairs 2017 (pdf, 398 kB)
- Terms and Conditions – Landmark Art Fairs 2017 (pdf, 285 kB)
Galleries magazine offer
As part of the on-going creative collaboration between the Landmark Art Fairs and Galleries magazine, we are pleased to introduce artists visiting the Landmark Arts Centre website to a combined discounted rate of £67.20 where:
- you, an artist, will be listed on Galleries magazine's website in “Artists', Designers' and Galleries' links” at www.galleries.co.uk/artlinx/, and you will be listed in the ‘Internet - Art Sites’ section of Galleries magazine, plus
- you will receive Galleries magazine by post, all for a year.
For every subscription/Internet entry taken through this website for Galleries magazine, the Landmark Arts Centre charity receives 17% of the net amount paid. To apply for this offer, and also support the Landmark Arts Centre, please use this link (which creates a pre-filled email): email@example.com
- Sparkle: Contemporary Craft & Gourmet Food Fair 2017 (described)
You can register your interest in exhibiting by emailing an image of your work and a contact phone number to us. The fair's organiser, Meg Fisher, will then contact you.
- Landmark Spring Wedding Fair 2018 (described)
Sunday 4 February 2018 (to be confirmed)
Information currently available for the Landmark Wedding Fair 2018 (which will likely, as for the last fair, be listed on UKbride and on Wedding Fairs ): Register your interest in exhibiting
Fair Exhibitor Application Packs (by post)
We are a charity, and have limited resources. So, where application packs are available above, please use those. Otherwise, please send an S.A.E. (1st. class stamp):
- marked with the fair(s) you're interested in
- for the attention of, as appropriate:
- Ben Kidger – Landmark Art Fairs
- Meg Fisher – Sparkle: Contemporary Craft & Gourmet Food Fair
- Suzanne Mooney – Landmark Wedding Fair
- Abigail Thomas – Contemporary Textiles Fair
- to our address