Wedding Receptions, Private Events, Venue Hire
Also on this page
Wedding receptions brochure (below)
Next Wedding Fair
The Landmark Arts Centre is a Grade II* listed building, formerly a magnificent church with imposing dimensions. As an independent charity we preserve the building for the benefit of the local and wider community.
This unique setting for your once in a lifetime wedding or private event will make your special day unforgettable. The Landmark Arts Centre offers character and history and will ensure that you have beautiful memories of your reception.
We offer dry Hall hire at competitive rates giving you flexibility to choose the suppliers that best suit your dream event.
The Landmark Arts Centre can seat comfortably up to 220 guests for a wedding reception or private event with the stage area an ideal space for dancing.
Be inspired – for ideas on how to organise your wedding or private event, visit our photo gallery.
What's Included and What We Offer
We have a flat rate fee for venue hire which includes:
- Use of the Landmark building from 11am to midnight on the day of your event
- Set up half a day before by arrangement
- Use of trestle tables for buffet style receptions
- Use of Landmark black upholstered chairs
- Supervisory staff
- Access to the building after the event for clearing and collections
- Cleaning team after the event
- No corkage charge
- Maximum number of seated guests: 230–250
- Maximum capacity for wedding receptions at any time: 300 including all suppliers and staff
- Freedom to use the suppliers of your choice
- No VAT charge
- Asian celebrations are welcome
- Fully licensed for cash bars, music and dancing
- PA system for speeches.
We regret that we do not hold a license for wedding ceremonies.
For full details, download…
- Brochure: Hall Hire for Wedding Receptions 2016 (pdf, 880 kB)
Wedding Reception Enquiries
To enquire about availability for your wedding reception or to arrange a visit, please contact us via: