About Landmark Arts Centre
A Distinctive Venue
The Landmark Arts Centre is a distinctive venue for the whole community. Our vibrant range of activities is growing and we have something to engage and entertain several times a week, most weeks of the year.
We do all this in a magnificent 19th century Grade II* listed building, a former church, which we preserve for the benefit of the whole community.
Varied Arts Events, Fairs, Classes and Courses
Our lively programme of arts events ranges from concerts by nationally known performers to a rich mix of other local arts and educational projects, which make a visit to the Landmark something to remember.
The Landmark with its large main hall and soaring roof space makes an ideal venue for Fairs. We are especially proud of these events which regularly attract both exhibitors and visitors from all around the UK.
An Independent Charity, and Community Support
The Landmark Arts Centre is an independent charity (key details below) and is grateful to its highly valued trustees, members, volunteers and visitors whose contribution ensures the continuing development of the Landmark as an arts centre for the whole community.
We do not receive any statutory funding towards our core operating costs and that is why the support of the local community is so essential.
Support can come from:
- from buying a ticket and perhaps enjoying a drink at one of the performances
- from participating in one of our great classes
- from joining either as an individual, family or business member
- by making a donation or legacy
- by sponsoring an event
- by joining our band of wonderful volunteers who enjoy helping in a variety of ways.
If you are interested in supporting us, you can:
- read about sponsorship, personal membership, business membership or volunteering or,
- contact the Arts Centre Manager on 020 8977 7558.
Key Charity Details
The Landmark Arts Centre Ltd. is:
- a registered charity (no. 1047080), and
- a company registered in England (no. 3061090) with a Memorandum and Articles of association as follows:
- Memorandum of Association - Landmark Arts Centre Ltd. (pdf, 38 kB)
- Articles of Association - Landmark Arts Centre Ltd. (pdf, 62 kB)
2016 Annual General Meeting
The 2016 Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held:
- at the Landmark Arts Centre (address)
- on Monday, 28 November 2016 at 6:30 pm.
- Notice of 2016 AGM – Landmark Arts Centre (pdf, 254 kB)
- Voting Proxy Form, 2016 AGM – Landmark arts Centre (pdf, 219 kB)
- Report of the Trustees and Unaudited Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31 March 2016 - Landmark Arts Centre Ltd. (pdf, 7.4 MB)
Documents from last year's AGM:
- Minutes of the 2015 AGM – Landmark Arts Centre Ltd. (pdf, 102 kB)
- Arts Centre Manager's Report to the 2015 AGM – Landmark Arts Centre Ltd (pdf, 74 kB)
- Report of the Trustees and Unaudited Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31 March 2015 - Landmark Arts Centre Ltd. (pdf, 6 MB)