Booking for Spring 2017 Season's Concert Events
Concert booking opens 28th November for LAC Members.
Public booking opens 5th December.
How to Book
- Online for events marked ‘Book online’ (takes you to the page for the Landmark Arts Centre on www.wegottickets.com)
- By telephone (card only – call 020 8977 7558) or in person to the Box Office. A £1 booking fee applies to card transactions. Box Office opening hours: Monday–Friday, 9.30am–4pm (and from 1pm on the day of weekend performances).
- By post to our address with your booking requirements and a cheque payable to ‘Landmark Arts Centre’. Please enclose an SAE, or collect your tickets in person from the Box Office (opening hours, above).
- On the door within the 30 minutes before each performance (doors are usually open earlier – see the event's listing in What's On).
Please note: we cannot refund tickets or class bookings unless the event or class is full and we are able to re-sell the ticket/class place, in which case an admin fee of £1 will be deducted from the refund.
Food & Drink
Pre-book a pre-show supper for events which note this is available. Suppers can only be booked via the Landmark office.
Concessions are available for certain events — check individual entries in the What's On section — to:
- Landmark Members (shown as ‘LAC Member’), both
- Seniors, and students.
A Perfect Gift Idea for the Arts Lover – LAC Gift Vouchers
Did you know that we now offer Landmark Arts Centre Gift Vouchers for £5, £10 and £20 which can be used towards the cost of our concerts and education classes? The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be bought in any combination.
To buy a voucher as an original gift for your nearest and dearest just call us on 020 8977 7558 or pop into the Centre during office hours.