Open for general visitors Monday–Friday, 9.30am–12.30pm.
Monday–Friday, 9.30am–4pm (and from 1pm on the day of weekend performances).
Landmark Arts Centre Ferry Road Teddington TW11 9NN United Kingdom
Teddington is in south west London between Twickenham, Richmond, and Kingston-upon-Thames on the south western bank of the Thames near Teddington Lock.
Travelling to Us
- By public transport
- By train: London Waterloo to Teddington (about 35 minutes) then a 7 minute, signposted walk.
- By bus: R68, 281 and 285 stop outside the Centre, or 33 via Waldegrave Road.
- By tube: District Line to Richmond, then bus R68
- By cycle: on site parking for 12 bicycles.
- By car: no parking on site. Free parking in surrounding streets.
Access Information for Visitors…
All our concerts, exhibitions and fairs can accommodate wheelchairs, and are marked with the wheelchair symbol ().
Wheelchair accessible classes are marked with the wheelchair symbol ().
Wheelchair users: please telephone the Centre in advance for advice on parking (020 8977 7558).
An induction loop is installed.