Arts, Fairs, Classes… in south west London
The Landmark Arts Centre is a creative resource for the whole community in south west London. We offer:
- a diverse, year-round programme of arts events and fairs
- arts classes, courses, workshops… for adults and children
- visual art exhibitions in our unique art gallery
- space hire, sponsorship opportunities, business membership (more, below), personal and family memberships, and volunteering opportunities.
‘What's On’ Quick Links
What's On Diary
Next: Kathryn Roberts and Sean Lakeman
Adults' Classes & Workshops: visual arts & crafts; dance, music & drama; lifestyle; book club
Kids' Classes & Activities: music, soccer, art club, families & babies music, dance, holiday activities
Summer Schools: Art (drawing, painting, embroidery, printmaking…) & Music (theory, aural training)
Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Events' & Classes' News
Summer season events and classes now showing on this website
Booking now: Andy Fairweather Low & The Low Riders
Booking now: The Remains of Tom Lehrer – Performed by Adam Kay
Find exhibitor application packs for:
Register your interest in exhibiting at:
- Sparkle: Contemporary Craft & Gourmet Food Fair 2017
- Landmark Art Fairs 2017 (if there are cancellations) or Landmark Art Fairs 2018
- Contemporary Textiles Fair
We’re housed in a breath-taking former church (interior, part, top right). Photos, and history
We're in south west London near the Thames, and Teddington train station (map and travel options). Richmond, Kingston, Hampton Court, and Twickenham are all close by.
Did you know…?
The art centre's historic building includes one of the largest covered spaces in south west London. Photo
Hiring, Sponsorship, and Business Membership
For a unique art exhibition space in south west London, consider The Landmark Gallery.
Come and see for yourself – you'll be most welcome.
We offer opportunities to raise awareness through sponsorship at the Landmark. Events and activities are regularly publicised in the wider local community, and on this website. Current sponsors, supporters…