Arts, Fairs, Classes… in south west London
The Landmark Arts Centre is a creative resource for the whole community in south west London. We offer:
- a diverse, year-round programme of arts events and fairs
- arts classes, courses, workshops… for adults and children
- visual art exhibitions in our unique art gallery
- space hire, sponsorship opportunities, business membership (more, below), personal and family memberships, and volunteering opportunities.
‘What's On’ Quick Links
What's On Diary
Next: Surrey Sculpture Society – Sculpture Showcase
Adults' Classes & workshops: visual arts & crafts; dance, music & drama; lifestyle; book club
Kids' Classes & activities: music, dance, art club, singing, families and babies music, ballet, soccer…
Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Find exhibitor application packs for:
- Landmark Gallery
- Sparkle: Contemporary Craft & Gourmet Food Fair
18–20 November 2016
- Landmark Wedding Fair 5 February 2017
(information pack available)
Register your interest in exhibiting at:
We’re housed in a breath-taking former church (interior, part, top right). Photos, and history
We're in south west London near the Thames, and Teddington train station (map and travel options). Richmond, Kingston, Hampton Court, and Twickenham are all close by.
Did you know…?
The art centre's historic building includes one of the largest covered spaces in south west London. Photo
Hiring, Sponsorship, and Business Membership
For a unique art exhibition space in south west London, consider The Landmark Gallery.
Come and see for yourself – you'll be most welcome.
We offer opportunities to raise awareness through sponsorship at the Landmark. Events and activities are regularly publicised in the wider local community, and on this website. Current sponsors, supporters…