Arts, Fairs, Classes… in south west London
The Landmark Arts Centre is a creative resource for the whole community in south west London. We offer:
- a diverse, year-round programme of arts events and fairs
- arts classes, courses, workshops… for adults and children
- visual art exhibitions in our unique art gallery
- space hire, sponsorship opportunities, business membership (more, below), personal and family memberships, and volunteering opportunities.
What's On Diary
Next: Sparkle: Contemporary Craft & Gourmet Food Fair, The Hamish Stuart…
Adults' Classes: Visual Arts & Crafts, Dance & Music, Lifestyle workshop, Literature
Children's Classes & Activities: music, dance, singing, families & babies music, drawing/collage…
2014 marks the Centenary of the First World War and we have one remaining event marking this anniversary, The Singing Will Never Be Done (December).
Folk fans should make a date for Belshazzar’s Feast (December).
Our partnership with Pizza Express Music continues with Hamish Stuart (November).
With another packed season we hope to see you soon!
Arts Centre Manager
Find exhibitor application packs for:
- Landmark Spring Wedding Fair 8 February 2015
- Contemporary Textiles Fair new 6–8 March 2015
- Landmark Art Fairs 2015 19–21 June & 16–18 October
- Landmark Art Gallery
Job Vacancies & Opportunities
We’re housed in a breath-taking former church (interior, part, top right). Photos, and history
We're in south west London near the Thames, and Teddington train station (map and travel options). Richmond, Kingston, Hampton Court, and Twickenham are all close by.
Did you know…?
The art centre's historic building includes one of the largest covered spaces in south west London. Photo
Hiring, Sponsorship, and Business Membership
For a unique art exhibition space in south west London, consider The Landmark Art Gallery.
Come and see for yourself – you'll be most welcome.
We offer opportunities to raise awareness through sponsorship at the Landmark. Events and activities are regularly publicised in the wider local community, and on this website. Current sponsors, supporters…