Open to all adults – no experience required.
Celebrate spring with mixed media fabulous floral painting. This course is an introduction to creating beautiful, stylised wild florals through mixed media. We will be experimenting with various connected techniques like simple drawing, tracing, masking fluid, bleaching, stains and watercolour application to free up and create a unique abundant A3 floral painting.
- Drawing & trace for leaves and florals
- Understanding line, curves and contours
- Masking, stains and colour harmonising
- Watercolour & brush techniques, light, shade and composition comprehension
- Composition artwork – guided
- Artwork – completion and summary
All materials are provided – a notebook and A3 folder to carry home work, is always useful.
You may also be interested in...
The Under-5’s Art, Yoga & Storytelling
Art Classes, Family Show, Music Classes, Other
🌟 Our Exciting Classes: Yoga: We stretch, we sing, we breathe, we relax! A new theme every week …More Details
Botanical Art: Painting & Drawing
There are three Botanical Arts classes every week. The one on Tuesday PM is suitable for total …More Details
Wellbeing: Intermediate Bookmaking
Open to all adults. Suitable for beginners and those with a little experience. In this one-off …More Details